- The system stores in a database all related to payments and vehicle parking manners data, so that they are available for any required study.
- The system also provides flow indicators, occupancy indicators, average input value and all this per parking space, street, zone, in the requested time period.
- In addition, it allows the effectiveness of staff control to be verified, as the system can store per user the actions performed during an irregularity check.
- One of the reports compares the data with the payments, immediately pointing out the periods of illegal parking.
In real time we can be informed about:
- Vacancies (Total, per zone, per street, per plaza)
- Parking lots occupied paid.
- Parking lots occupied paid but with overdue payment time.
- Parking lots occupied but never paid.
- Prepaid Parking spaces on hold.
- Cars waiting for free Parking spaces.
- Operating status of the sensors.
On a daily basis we can get information on useful statistics that help in making strategic decisions. Including:
- Flow indicators.
- Average unoccupied time.
- Analysis by Parking lots and zone.
- Analysis of vacancies per hour, day, week, month and corresponding analysis of receipts.
- Average revenue per location, road or zone.
- Parking time (Total, per street, per zone)
- Graphic analysis of payments / irregularities by hour of the day, day of the week, day of the month and average receipts.