- The driver on his mobile phone asks for the free available parking lots in the wider area, or in a specific address he would like to park.
- On his mobile, he is offered the nearest available parking spaces.
- He chooses the parking space and pays before he arrives.
- When he parks, he confirms with a click from his mobile phone that he is the one who has prepaid the space.
- The next driver, who will ask for vacancies, will see that this parking spaces is prepaid and he can not park.
- At the same time lights a red light at this location, so that if someone wants to park it can be seen that this location is not available.
- Also the system will not let him pay, informing him that this position is prepaid and he will have to find another one.